World Trumpet Mission (WTM) was founded in 1988 by John W. Mulinde after a supernatural encounter with the Lord. It was then that he was formally commissioned to go to the nations of the world and “blow the trumpet” of the day of the Lord, warning people that the hour is late, the schemes of darkness are real, the Great Commission is yet unfinished, and the Church is not ready for the second appearance of the Master. He was commissioned by the Lord to call all God’s people to find their rightful place in the army of the Lord, (Joel 2) and to maximize their individual potential in serving Kingdom purposes in these last days, as we all seek to complete the discipling of all nations to our God.
WTM is an inter-denominational organization that acts as a global catalyst for personal and corporate transformation and revival. Its focus is on preparing the way of the Lord, through empowering people, families, churches, colleges, communities, cities and whole nations to accomplish their God given Destiny before the Day of the Lord comes.
For the Day of the Lord
To see “All nations discipled into God’s Destiny, and the Church made ready for the Day of the Lord”
To awaken, revive, and provoke people into their destiny, so that they may lead their nations into fulfilling all God’s purposes, finishing Christ’s mission, and preparing for the Great Day of the Lord.
WTM conducts its global mandate through four ministry themes, which are to:
Awaken, Equip, Deploy, and Organise
“Awakening” is done through bringing transforming revival to believers everywhere and evangelism to non-believers.
“Equipping” is done through training, discipling and mentoring people into:
- Attracting God’s presence through effective prayer altars.
- Abiding in God’s presence, through the art of unceasing prayer, spiritual warfare, and the seven essential disciplines of consecration.
- Understanding God’s purposes in our generation and learning how to tap into them.
- “Deploying” is done through assisting people to discover their individual and corporate destiny, and then deploying them to fulfil destiny with tangible impact on their generation in all spheres and demographics of society.
- “Organising” is done through balancing the delicate relationship of working with all the different streams in the Body of Christ without discrimination; WTM always seeks to position itself as a catalyst, so that whatever it does, simply empowers other ministries in the Body, to fulfil what God called them to do.
- Discipleship – “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Unity -“that they may be one….so that the world will believe….” (John 17: 21)